For more than a decade, Aromate Industries Co., Ltd. (Aromate) has been a preeminent leader in the car air freshener industry. From an ambitious car freshener factory in the 1990s to a worldwide car freshener provider that it is today, Aromate proudly continues to provide quality car air freshener for every client and consumer across Asia and around the world. To know more about the history of Aromate, please view the chart below:
- Certificate of GMP approval and EPA sales license.
- Dveloped unique high performance membrance technology.
- Certificate of BSCI approval.
- Certificate of talent quality-management system.
- SGS in Aromate’s corporate social responsibility report.
- Annual production of air freshener products over 100-million pieces.
- Headquarter and factory moved to Yingge district, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- - 29,700 square meters
- Established Aromate Wonderland - Taiwan’s 1st fragrance tour factory.
- The 12th “National Brand Yushan Award”
- The 22nd “National Award of Outstanding Enterprises”
- TIPS (Taiwan Intellectual Property Management System) certification.
- Built 2nd factory in Tucheng district, New Taipei City, Taiwan –
- 13,058 square meters with 7 sub-contract assembly lines
- Annual production of over 40-million pieces.
- “Industrial Advanced Technology Award” by Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- ISO 9001 2008 certified
- “Innovative Technology Business Award” by New Taipei City government.
- Innovation of Scratch-and-Sniff (SNS)
- ISO 9001 2000 certified
- The 9th “Rising Star Award" by Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs
- World’s No.1 maker for “Breathable Membrane Technology”
- Expanded factory to 5,000 square feet
- Became qualified factory to U.S. SC-Johnson HQ
- Became qualified factory authorized by Disney (No.K434-5020-8)
- Aromate founded in Xindian district, New Taipei City, Taiwan